- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 1/2 TBS maple syrup
- 5 TBS melted coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 1/3 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1 TBS Being Co. Pink Pitaya Powder
- 4 TBS maple syrup
- 6 TBS melted coconut oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- To make the base blend all ingredients in a food processor till combined. Press into a lined baking tray and place in the fridge whilst you make the filling.
- To make the filling blend all ingredients in a food processor till combined then pour over the base and place in the freezer till firm.
- Cut the slice into rectangles. You can place this back in the freezer and let it thaw out when ready to eat.
Image & Recipe credit @bitesbyliv