- 1/2 banana, ripe
- 150ml plant milk ( can use rice milk or oat milk to make it sweeter)
- 90g spelt flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 4tbs Coconut yoghurt
- 1tbs Being Co. Pink Pitaya Powder
Optional : coconut oil for the pan, depending on the coating of your pan
- Mash the banana and mix with the plant milk
- Add the dry ingredients and mix everything together.
- Bake the pancakes on each side.
- Mix the coconut yoghurt and pink pitaya powder together and drizzle on top.
- Sprinkle frozen raspberries, white chocolate, coconut flakes etc.
Image credit: @ginaa_marie99