- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large mango (or 2 small)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbs Being Co. pink pitaya powder
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Pour the can of coconut milk into a bowl with the chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes until the chia seeds begin to thicken.
- Peel and cut the mango and blend together with the orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Blend the Being Co pink pitaya powder and apple juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Fill your popsicle moulds altering between the pink pitaya coconut chia pudding, and mango puree until the moulds are full.
- Place popsicle sticks in the moulds and place in the freezer overnight, or for several hours until frozen.
Note. If you’d like more distinguished layers, Place the popsicle moulds in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before pouring each new layer in.