Skip to content
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons Being Co. Blue Spirulina powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and Being Co. Blue Spirulina. Whisk well.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the honey, eggs, almond milk and coconut oil. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour some coconut oil on a pan set over medium-low heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Stack pancakes, pour over any syrup (we like to mix a nut butter with some syrup), garnish with blueberries, buckinis and serve!
TOTALLY YUM AND SUPER HEALTHY TOO!