Skip to content
Detox and soften your skin with this simple DIY recipe.
- 1 tsp bentonite clay
- 1 tsp Being Co. activated coconut charcoal powder
- 2 tsp water
- ½ tsp raw honey
Charcoal Mask Instructions
- Add the bentonite clay over the top of the water mixture in the bowl. Allow it to absorb for about 10 seconds before adding the rest of the ingredients. This makes the mixture easier to combine.
- Use a small spatula to mix everything together thoroughly.
- Once your mask is mixed, apply it liberally to your face. Allow it to dry, about 10 minutes, before washing off with soap and warm water.
- Use an old washcloth to rinse off.
Amazing clearer skin!