- 165g vegan marshmallows
- 1 tsp pineapple flavour
- 1/4 tsp Golden glow powder (Used for the colour + added nutrition)
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 200g dark chocolate
- Melt 100g of the dark chocolate and pour evenly into a bar mould (or small baking tray lined with baking paper). Leave in fridge to set.
- To make the filling; melt the marshmallows (On low for approx. 1 min & 30 seconds). Add in the the pineapple flavour, golden glow powder and the icing sugar. Stir to combine.
- Let the mixture slightly cool until you can roll it into a ball (you may need to sprinkle more icing sugar so its not sticky). Pick off even amounts and press down on top of the chocolate until flat.
- Melt another 100g of chocolate and pour on top of the filling. Set in the fridge until hardened 🍍🍍
NOTE : Our favourite snack veganised! These taste just like the real thing and can confirm they were all demolished very quickly.