Skip to content
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 2 dates
- 1 teaspoon of Being Co. Velvet Glow powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit (blueberries, mango, pineapple)
- Combine almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla and sweetener in a bowl.
- Mix well until combined.
- Store covered in the refrigerator overnight or for at least an hour (this mixture will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days).
- Blend up frozen berries, dates, water & Being Co Velvet powder till smooth. Layer your fruit, chia mixture and frozen smoothie in a glass. Top with fresh fruit, almonds, granola, coconut flakes, etc.