Skip to content
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 heaped tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Being Co. pure matcha powder
- 1/4 heaping cup coconut oil and some for the pot
- 1 Tbs of maple syrup
- Melted dark raw chocolate
- In a large pot and on high heat, heat the coconut oil (about 30 seconds), then add popcorn kernels into the pot.
- Immediately cover with a tight lid and vigorously shake back and forth over the cooktop (this will ensure you’re distributing the heat evenly, not burning any kernels and allowing the already popped kernels float to the top).
- Continue moving the pot back and forth (to and away from you) quickly and constantly until all kernels have popped.
- Add maple syrup, melted coconut oil and Being Co. pure matcha in a small saucepan just to combine. Pour the mixture over the top of the popped corn in the pot and mix well.
- Lastly, drizzle melted raw chocolate on top right before serving.