Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons Being Co. pure matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Blend the cashews and water until smooth in a high speed blender.
- Add the syrup, mint, vanilla, and Being Co. pure matcha powder.
- Blend again. Add the coconut oil last and blend to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Process in an ice cream machine according to the manufactures instructions. Transfer the soft serve to a container and freezer for several hours until it firms up a bit more. YUM!