Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 c of organic milk of your choice (coconut, almond, soy etc.)
- 2 tbs black chia seeds
- 2 tsp of Being Co. Gold Turmeric powder
- 1/2 c pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 2tbs coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbs oats and apple pieces to garnish
- 1 teaspoon honey or other sweetener, optional
- Pour chia seeds and 1/2 cup milk into a jar and mix well. Let settle for 2-3 minutes then mix again very well until you see no clumping.
- Divide into 2 jars, cover and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Then add 1/2 c of milk, 2tsp Being Co. Gold Turmeric powder, 1/2 c frozen pineapple, 1 frozen banana and blend it up to a smooth firm consistency.
- Place 1tbs of coconut yoghurt in each jar then add the frozen gold turmeric mixture on top.
- Garnish with chopped apples, toasted oats and sweeten with honey if desired.
Image credit @ginamaree99