Skip to content
- 1kg pumpkin (peeled & chopped)
- 1 brown onion
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tbs fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 litre of chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Being Co. Gold Turmeric powder
- Heat coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook onion, ginger & garlic, stirring for 5 min or until golden.
- Add 2 tsp Being Co. Gold Turmeric powder till aromatic.
- Next add pumpkin and stock. Simmer for 20 min or until the pumpkin is soft.
- Set aside to cool slightly. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pepita seeds, natural yoghurt, fresh basil, ground pepper & chilli flakes.