(makes approx 15 cookies)
OAT COOKIE BASE
1 1/2 cup oats
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
NATURAL BLUE FILLING
85 grams fat-free cream cheese
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp Being Co. Blue Spirulina powder (add more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 180c
- In a bowl, whisk 1 egg
- Then add in the oatmeal, peanut butter & maple syrup.
- Mix well.
- Take approx 1 tablespoon of cookie oat dough & add to a greased baking sheet.
- Take a fork & flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, let cool.
- Make the natural blue filling by mixing cream cheese, coconut sugar & blue spirulina in a bowl till combined.
- Then sandwich the filling in between the cookies. Sprinkle with shredded coconut if desired. ENJOY!