IngredientsFor the pink pitaya base:
- 2 large frozen bananas
- One cup of frozen strawberries
- Almond milk
- A tsp of pink pitaya powder @being_co
For the chocolate topping:
- 2 tbsp of sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- A dash of almond milk
- For the pink pitaya base, blend together all ingredients and fill your ice cream moulds.
- Set for at least 2 hours (or overnight). You may choose to let them set in their Popsicle moulds before dipping the chocolate or freezing them with the chocolate already on - either way works!
- For the chocolate topping, simply mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth, then add to the ice cream before or after they’re frozen!
Photo and Recipe @eatingforfuel
- Pink Pitaya has high levels of Vitamin C, which may naturally boost the immune system.
- 100% freeze dried to preserve high levels of nutritional value.
- May help assist with hair skin and nail health + helps with digestion.
- Approved by Qualified Nutritionists.